Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you deliver to my country?
- How do I enter my shipping address?
- How do I know that my order has been successful / shipped out?
1. Do you deliver to my country?
Absolutely. We deliver worldwide.
2. How do I enter my shipping address?
You will be asked to enter your shipping details after proceeding with your checkout.
3. How do I know that my order has been successful / shipped out?
You will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as your purchase has been posted.
Payment and Pricing
1. Can I pay after I receive my order instead of upfront payment?
Sorry, the answer is no. Your order will be dispatched once your payment has been received by us in full.
2. Do you include tax in the prices listed on the website?
No, the prices listed on our website are in US Dollars and do not include any tax.
3. Will I be charged tax?
We are required by law to collect GST from Australian based customers.
4. Is postage included in the price?
No postage is added at checkout depending on your location. For Australian customers the postage cost per book is USD $3.00 and for international customers / rest of the world the postage cost per book is USD $6.00.
5. Can I be invoiced in a different currency?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any specific requests. If possible we will accommodate your requirements. Note that current currency exchange rates will apply for any non USD requests.
1. I’d like to place a bulk order (purchase more than 10 books) what should I do?
Please email us at email@example.com. Discounts can be applied for purchases of more than 10 books in any single order.
1. I did not find an answer to my question here, how can I contact you?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org